📢 What's New: Version 3.0.32 is now live! Check out the latest changelog for feature updates and improvements.
Brand Resources for ReadyCMS. Below you’ll find everything you need to know about the ReadyCMS brand, and how to use it.
Use the correct spelling, casing, and spacing when referring to our products.
- ReadyCMS, not “Ready CMS”, or “Ready Cms”.
- Avoid beginning your product’s name with “Ready CMS”, or something similar unless we’ve given you our permission.
You may use our logos in reference to our products, but avoid using them in a context where they could be mistaken for an official endorsement or offering.
- Our logo is available in two versions. White and dark. Use the correct logo according to the background.
- It's common practice to let all elements breathe. Our logo, like every other element, should not be crowded by its surrounding elements. As a general rule, logos should have at least as much space on all sides as the width of the icon in our logo.
- Please use the SVG files when possible, if you are using the logo for the web.
- Do not enlarge, change, or shrink any part of the logo.
- Do not put something over the logo, or create effects.
- Try not to rotate the logo.
Thank you for respecting our brand!