It's important to create the right strategy if you wish to apply discounts to your online store. With this update, you can manage and create custom discount rules for when and how you want to apply the discounts.
- When adding a new rule you can choose from a couple of starting rules:
- when you have multiple rules defined, they will be listed on the Discount rules page
- every rule can be edited (you can even change the nature of discount, not just the details like percentages, etc.)
Almost every rule can be defined by the following criteria:
- Order subtotal; Define a subtotal minimum for the order.
- Products or product categories;
- Users or user groups;
- Discount type; You can set the fixed amount or a percentage.
- Use; Define the number of times the discount can be applied.
- Period; Time period for the discounts to be active.
- Apply rule on Wholesale prices;
- Override sale price;
- Stop after the specific rule;
- Rule sort; Customize the order of the rules however you like